Warren Cheek has 27 years of patent prosecution experience at Wenderoth. His focus is preparing and prosecuting patent applications in chemical, biotechnology and pharmaceutical technologies on behalf of domestic and foreign clients.
Warren has experience in prosecuting patent applications in a wide range of technologies, including:
In addition to patent prosecution, Warren provides opinions on infringement and noninfringement of United States patents, and he counsels clients on aspects of patent law.
Prior to his career at Wenderoth, Warren practiced litigation with law firms in Florida.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Owner’s Association
- “Warren Cheek is highly regarded for his expertise in chemical and biotechnology inventions. . .”, noted in Legal 500 US, 2010
- Coaching youth basketball and soccer
- Cheek et al., Recent Developments in U.S. Patent Law, ILS International Legal Strategy, December 1997, Vol. VI, pp. 16-29.