Stephen is an attorney in the firm's electrical and mechanical practice group, where his practice focuses on counseling international and domestic clients on intellectual property matters and preparing and prosecuting patent applications.
Specifically, Stephen's practice encompasses a wide range of technologies related to:
- Liquid crystal display
- Touch panel devices
- Communication devices including wireless communication devices, PAN (Personal Area Network) communication devices, and NFC (Near Field Communication) devices
- Image analysis including pattern recognition, segmentation, clustering and enhancement
- Image compression including image encoding/decoding and moving picture encoding/decoding
- Semiconductor devices including non-volatile memory device/integrated circuits
Prior to joining Wenderoth, Stephen was a Patent Examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
When not practicing law, Stephen enjoys playing ice hockey and spending time with family and friends.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association