Jeff has practiced in the intellectual property field since 1993, and specializes in patent preparation and prosecution in electrical and mechanical technologies.
Specifically, Jeff's practice encompasses a wide range of technologies including:
- Electronic display devices
- Electronic communications
- Laser technology
- Light guiding elements including lenses, optical fibers, and diffraction members
Jeff began his career in intellectual property at the United States Patent and Trademark Office where he spent four years gaining experience as a Patent Examiner.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Voting Member: Patent Relations with the USPTO Committee; Patent Law Committee; Electronic & Computer Law Committee; and Patent Cooperation Treaty Issues Committee
- Intellectual Property Owner's Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers