Wenderoth generally has a few support staff openings each year. We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package as well as a congenial atmosphere.
Open positions are typically posted on local job boards and on our website. If you would like us to retain your resume, please submit in confidence to:
Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
1030 15th Street, N.W., Suite 400 East
Washington, D.C. 20005
or via email (preferred) to email@example.com
WENDEROTH, LIND & PONACK, L.L.P., an Intellectual Property law firm has an excellent opportunity for a go-getter to join our administrative team. We are looking for an organized, efficient and detail-oriented candidate to fill our receptionist position and contribute to our continued success.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our firm. The right candidate for this position should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. A good positive attitude, a willingness to assist others, and an eagerness to learn patent prosecution is a must. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
• Answer and redirect all incoming calls, emails, and other general correspondence; receive, send packages (including FedEx), maintain tracking receipts and create a daily courier log for all incoming packages.
• Expertly prepare for all client visits and meetings, including room set-up and catering, greeting guests and ensuring clients and guests receive the highest level of hospitality.
• Maintain and restock all conference rooms; manage scheduling of conference rooms.
• Send weekly firm bulletins to staff members indicating which attorneys and staff members are out of the office, who is providing coverage and any meetings that are taking place.
• Prepare client correspondence.
• Proactively monitor and maintain office and kitchen supplies and equipment -- including inventory, organization, and distribution.
• Provide general administrative and executive assistance, as well as other duties as assigned.
• Works with Team on miscellaneous (daily) duties such as emptying dishwasher, making coffee, etc.
• Keeps office common areas neat and properly stocked.
WL&P offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience. Office location is METRO accessible.
Interested applicants send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.